Business Manager Position
The Grove at Williamson Family Farm, Rutherford County’s premiere farm based event destination is seeking a business manager for the hospitality-centric operations.
Responsibilities include: Managing and collaborating with team leaders on all administrative aspects of Williamson Family Farm, including accounting, financial planning and reporting, AR/AP management, banking, human resources administration, payroll, legal compliance, facilities management and maintenance, and technology management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Record of maintaining high standards of performance
- Passion for the business and compassion for people
- High energy, self motivated, goal oriented and dependable
- Good oral and written communication skills, and outstanding leadership, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Personal computer literacy
- Must be able to work regular business hours, and as well as extended hours/days/times as needed by the business. Reliable transportation required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- College degree required
- Management Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years relevant business administration or small business management experience required
- Minimum 3 years in a management or supervisory capacity required